Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Planetstrike Counters

Below are the remaining counters I built along with the others already posted. These can be used for Planetstrike or anything else for custom scenarios. Below are the counters for a missile silo, locator beacon and escape hatch.
The counters below can be used as the Force Pylons Stratagems, even though its not a very good one to use. These I had laying around from the Battle for Macragge Starter Box.

Lately the blogging has been slow, but seeing everyone else's blog having some great content recently has gotten me thinking about new things I could do for this one besides just posting the random things I build and never paint. I'm brainstorming on a hobby article series, and maybe a series on my thoughts on 40k and how it's played, even if nobody cares what I think.

1 comment:

  1. I love these objective markers you've been posting! Fun stuff :D

    ReplyDelete