Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chaos Space Marine Character Buildathon

Sticking with the current chaos army building, here are a few pics of some of the characters I have built for the army. All are just built as GW intended except for the Nightlords character at the bottom of the page. He is converted using some plastics and the Nightlords hero body as the basis. I only have a couple more characters I want to build for this army including a Nightlords Chaos Sorcerer and Ahriman. Below are pics of Huron Blackheart, Lucius the Eternal, random Chaos Lord guy, Fabius Bile, Slaaneshi Lord on Steed from fantasy range I had lying around and the Nightlords Chaos Lord. I am currently expanding my Chaos Legion into the 8,000 pt range with more Deathguard, a Fabius Bile enhanced Chaos Space Marine Squad, then to finish up with a planned Nurgle Plague Tower on a BaneBlade chassis.






Next up I have some pics of a FW Nurgle Sorcerer and FW Nurgle Dreadnought. Since I haven't touched a model in almost two weeks I think it's about time to get back on it and finish up some things.

1 comment: