Saturday, April 18, 2009

Deathguard: Obliterator Conversion

Below are a couple pics of an obliterator I have been working on. To the top of the body I have clipped off the original hoses and things that usually stick up there and added green stuff and some plastic tube. This was my first attempt with greenstuff but I think it turned out pretty good. I am going for the destroyer hive look, like that on the back of Typhus.


The next pic is of the arms I have added greenstuff to the shoulderpads. One pad has three faces kinda growing from it, while the other has the nurgle fly symbol on it(it is very faint and will probably not be discernible until painted.


Another short post but next time I'm gonna get into some army expansion ideas, I know, so soon for expansion, you just started.

No comments:

Post a Comment