Saturday, June 27, 2009

GW Releases '09 'Ardboyz Scenarios

While checking out the GW site just now I noticed they had added the scenarios they will be using for 'Ardboyz this year. Check it out at this link: http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m200036a_40KArdBoyzRound1Scenarios.pdf
Looks like the scenario names are Land Grab, Head Hunter, and Drawn and Quartered. Haven't really had time to look at to much because still at work.

Land Grab is said to be a modification of Sieze Ground and Annihilation that automatically has 5 objectives, that lasts for 6 turns, Pitched Battle deployment, Night Fight on turn 1 with a few bonus points available.

Head Hunter is said to be a variation of Annihilation with special value killpoints(HQ=5, wow), uses Dawn of War deployment, six turns and a few bonus points available.

Drawn and Quartered is said to be a modification of Annihilation and Capture and Control that lasts six turns, uses Spearhead deployment with a few bonus points available.

I know my descriptions are vague, I just wanted to get this link out there so you can check it out for yourself. I may post what I think will be important for each scenario later once I have had more time to study these.

No comments:

Post a Comment