Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Project DeathGuard: Daemon Prince Pics

Finally got to work on my models a little this weekend. I finished up two more squads of Plague Marines, probably post some pics of these tomorrow. After that I decided to get going on my Nurgle Daemon Prince with wings. I added the steel drum to his back so he would fit better with the rest of my infantry and added the wings from the Bela'kor model from the fantasy range. I added a little green stuff to blend the gaps for the wings and cut off all the chains and such from the sword because I think it was a little silly looking. This a pretty simple take on a Nurgle Daemon Prince but I don't want it to be over the top with the pus, guts, blood, etc. like so many people do.

I have started on the four rhinos for this army and will post when ready for prime. As for that, I haven't wanted to get involved in the painting side yet due to moving in a few weeks. I have started a test base for this army which will be swampy marshland. I hope to post that with my next round of Plague Marine pics.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do some GS work. It is easy to go overboard, but some stuff around the gaps in the model wouldn't hurt. Especially on that first pic they are really obvious.